OpenADE™ Task Force
Technical Committee: Open Automated Data Exchange
The Open Automated Data Exchange (OpenADE™) Task Force is the open-to-anyone technical committee of the Green Button Alliance.
See calendar below for upcoming meeting dates and dial-in information.
Latest Discussions & Agenda
NAESB ESPI Task Force September 13, 2023 Meeting
- Learn More…
OpenADE Task Force Revised Charter
OpenADE shall promote interoperability for the Green Button Data-Access and Data-Sharing technologies:
- Based on NAESB REQ.21 Energy Services Provider Interface (ESPI).
- Collect and refine changes and extensions to ESPI and related standards.
- Enhance and manage Green Button conformance for:
- Green Button Download My Data (DMD)
- Green Button Connect My Data (CMD)
- Develop and manage the Green Button Certification Testing & Compliance program:
- Develop and manage test plans and conformance rules.
- Provide test harnesses and a Certification program to ensure implementation compliance to the standard.
For More Information:
All Technical Committee meetings are open to GBA Members and non-Members.