OpenADE™ Task Force
Technical Committee: Open Automated Data Exchange
Next Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2024
The Open Automated Data Exchange (OpenADE™) Task Force is the open-to-anyone technical committee of the Green Button Alliance.
The OpenADE Task Force includes participants from smart-energy-management vendors, utilities, and government interests who discuss and develop recommendations for building interoperable data exchanges that allow customer authorization and sharing of utility consumption information with Third-Party service providers.
See calendar below for upcoming meeting dates and dial-in information.
Latest Discussions & Minutes
The Agenda for each meeting, and the Minutes for previous meetings, can be found here on the GitHub repository for the Green Button Alliance:
The minutes of the February 14th meeting are now available on GitHub.
Take a Quick Poll
OpenADE Task Force Revised Charter
OpenADE shall promote interoperability for the Green Button Data-Access and Data-Sharing technologies:
- Based on NAESB REQ.21 Energy Services Provider Interface (ESPI).
- Collect and refine changes and extensions to ESPI and related standards.
- Enhance and manage Green Button conformance for:
- Green Button Download My Data (DMD)
- Green Button Connect My Data (CMD)
- Develop and manage the Green Button Certification Testing & Compliance program:
- Develop and manage test plans and conformance rules.
- Provide test harnesses and a Certification program to ensure implementation compliance to the standard.
For More Information:
All Technical Committee meetings are open to
GBA Members and non-members.